Tuesday, September 2, 2014

2 Naked Ghosts Passed Out From 1 Last Kalik

This one will have to be quick. She's a storming outside. Thunder and Lightning! I have to get off this box

I got some sweet photos on my ramble this evening. I had a hard time choosing. If I had managed to get a shot of those Naked Ghosts dancing around the lightning you can be sure I would have used it. As it was, my timing was off. Maybe next time. FYI, there was the start of a spout in the same storm.

So, back to the main subject, near the beginning of my ramble I noticed a goodly collection of spirit containers on a driveway.

Further on down the road I managed to get this shot:



2 Naked Ghosts Passed Out From 1 Last Kalik.

So, two spirits passed out by one spirit container on account of too much spirits. Does that sound about right? What's up with these Bahamian spirits?

----------

Check back later for your free audio recording of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment