Thursday, September 4, 2014

A Squadron Of Naked Ghosts Take The High Road

Tonight's post makes a full month of Naked Ghost posts and photos. I hope you have enjoyed them so far.

I was planning not to roam and ramble tonight on account of work that I needed to get done around the house and with some projects I am deep into. Plus I have been helping with maths homework.

After consultation with my wife and due consideration I changed my plans and headed out a bit later than I probably would have. Just a note FYI, my wife is not SWMBO. Got it? WWNNSNMSNM.

Without further ado, I give you this surprising shot of:



A Squadron Of Naked Ghosts Taking The High Road.

Somehow I don't think they are headed for Scotland though. Upcoming referendum of no.

----------
Once again, check back later for your free audio recording of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment