Tuesday, August 12, 2014

1 Lonely Naked Ghost Howls At The Moon

Sometimes, life seems like one big party. Fun in the sun. In the sun, on the sand, and in or on the sea. Hopefully not in the sand too often unless you are out to catch Seagull on Cannon by hand. Raucous time spent with friends in party mode.

Then again.

Sometimes you have to go look up a lemonade recipe. Take you pick. Down here in the islands it is more likely to be limeade or one based on sour orange but tonight I write for a wider audience.

I was out roaming around at night recently (never you mind why) when I looked up at the moon and the electrickery wires. Thankfully, I did not see 3 Naked Ghosts On A High Wire.

What I did see though was still a sight to behold. A sight to break a heart. A sight to bring tears to dry eyes.

Yes friends, I looked up and saw:


1 Lonely Naked Ghost Howling At The Moon!

I sat down in the grass and listened to the sound of heartache in the night. I thought of my friend Wolf and his howling ways. I knew he would not fail to be moved by the sounds in the night.

Do you think that 1 Naked Ghost could perhaps be more lonely than the Man In The Moon?

No comments:

Post a Comment