Wednesday, August 6, 2014

3 Naked Ghosts On A High Wire

So along comes yesterday evening and I find myself having an iVision.

I guess I really should write a Vision.i or something similar. Think a + bi where a=0 and b=Vision. Got it? Good. If it all seems a bit complex, you are on the right track.

So, in my iVision, I saw 3 Naked Ghosts performing a daredevil, dare I say death defying, high wire act of three ring circus proportions on "high tension" lines. What an act!

However, despite the fantastic act I saw in my iVision, I was unable to act at the time.

I woke this morning with a purpose though. Neglecting, hopefully only temporarily, my fitness, I grabbed my trusty camera and hopped in my trusty FIT and headed out. Eyes scanning wires running from pole to pole, searching for naked ghosts.

Success! It came out of the corner of my eye! I pulled across the street and parked in order to enjoy the thrilling and highly tense show. The things those three naked ghosts were able to do on those three skinny wires so far above the ground were simply imazing! You really should have been there.

I was able to take this one photo of them in the middle of a particularly thrilling and dangerous part of their act though. I hope you enjoy:

3 Naked Ghosts On A High Wire






Special bonus added. Get you audio version of this post:

3 Naked Ghosts On A High Wire ( Audio - dry )


No comments:

Post a Comment