Wednesday, August 27, 2014

4 Naked Ghosts try to Break the Record for the Naked Mile at the Pan Galactic Naked Ghost Games

Well, the other day I was out and about, roaming and rambling as I like to do. I  was on a route that I don't often take on foot.

I was approaching some of the "Laughing Hills" when I heard loud cheers coming from over those same hills. It sounded exciting.

I got my trusty camera ready just in case I should come upon some newsworthy event in the near future.

Well, let me tell you, what I found on the other side of the hill was simply amazing. I know you would not be able to believe it if you did not have such a finely developed ability to suspend your disbelief.

Feast your eyes and your imagination on:



4 Naked Ghosts trying to Break the Record for the Naked Mile at the Pan Galactic Naked Ghost Games

That really is quite the naked running race isn't it?

What do you think of Naked Ghost races?

Get your free audio version of this post here: 4 Naked Ghosts try to Break the Record for the Naked Mile at the Pan Galactic Naked Ghost Games ( Audio - dry )

2 comments: