Wednesday, August 13, 2014

2 Scared Naked Ghosts Hiding Under a Couch

Well, I got a suggestion recently that I might want to contact a certain group represented by a logo that looks a lot like this but with a cartoon ghost in place of the U turn graphic.

I already made a small effort to do just that as explained in

42 Naked Ghosts Raid a Guinep Tree

with no luck.

I must say though, that so far at least, these naked ghosts don't seem to be bothering anyone to any great extent.

It could be that due to the recent trend / craze with respect to all things naked that people are finding their antics a little more acceptable. I mean, you would almost think that naked is the new naked.

Naked wedding cakes. Naked Sushi. Naked juice. Naked Tourism. Naked Options. Naked Trading.  Barenaked Ladies.. Naked this and naked that. See what I mean?

So here comes today. I am sitting at my desk when I hear a scuffle out in the living room. Grabbing my camera with aplomb and panache I dash out the door and notice flashes of light and wisps of a smoke like substance coming out from under the couch. I lay down gracefully on my non-naked stomach and managed to take this shot before it all ended, there they were:


2 Scared Naked Ghosts Hiding Under a Couch

Not sure what exactly they were scared of. It is not a very scary house. I have lived in other houses that like to howl in the night and sometimes in the day before but this one is generally quite mild mannered.

No comments:

Post a Comment