Thursday, August 28, 2014

5 Naked Ghosts Rock the Games

You remember those Pan Galactic Naked Ghost Games that I wrote about yesterday right? Well the organizers of the games go all out.  Not only do they put on the multiverse's best opening and closing ceremonies, they have constant music and entertainment during the sporting events as well.

Now, while some sporting purists talk of making sports into the equivalent of a 3 ring circus, most in the Naked Ghost community quite enjoy a good 3 ring circus as it were. Virtually speaking if not imagineerily speaking.

Now one thing many don't know is that Naked Ghosts don't really go in for overly amplified music. It is not that they don't like loud music mind you. Oh no! On the contrary, they like to rock the house at ear splitting volume!

I know. This does not make much sense to most people at first. However, this is on account of another thing that many don't know about Naked Ghosts. You see, Naked Ghosts have very, very, good hearing. Because of this little known fact, they don't need amplification even though they play their music at what we would consider 11.

So getting back to those Games we were speaking of, you can imagine how loud their cheering must have sounded to them if I heard it from the other side of the "Laughing Hills." (Same for that cavorting I have previously written about come to think of it!) Anyone, I was walking around the field taking photos of the various sporting events and generally enjoying myself. As I was passing the BBQ area, there was a lull in the cheering and very faintly I heard the most wonderful, rocking music.

Looking at the bandstand I saw:



5 Naked Ghosts Rocking the Games

I think you would have gotten a real kick out of the music that day.

----------
Click link to get your free audio recording of 5 Naked Ghosts Rock the Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment