Thursday, August 21, 2014

2 Naked Ghosts Take The Sharp Way To The Top

Some people are sharp as tacks. (They might want to congregate in the form of an institute.) Some people are know for sharp practice. One or two might like to be the sharpest tool in the shed.

Not these two Naked Ghosts. No, these two seem to have decided to take the sharp way to the top.

Feast your eyes on this thorny problem and their innovative solution.



2 Naked Ghosts Take The Sharp Way To The Top

I have always loved these trees. Understand, I am not saying that I have loved them from the day I was born. My memories from that day are not accessible to me on demand. Go figure. Never the less, the statement as true in so far as usage in normal human discourse.

When I lived on the pig farm in south beach on Marshall Drive (now called Road) I brought one home from the bush somewhere and planted it in the back yard. It did not die, but it was no speed grower. It was more like the growing equivalent of a Bahamian work to rule action. Not quite as bad as the citrus tree in the yard of the castle house down by Bonefish Pond but dead slow none the less.

In 30 years or more it probably never made 30 feet. Probably closer to 20.

Back then I was into Florida Championship Wrestling and for some strange reason I used to imagine getting whipped across the ring into a ring post that was really one of these bad boys. Not sure where that came from...

No comments:

Post a Comment