Monday, August 11, 2014

2 Naked Ghosts Rashly Assault A Royal

So I had noticed something special the other day when I took this picture but for some reason never too the time to examine it closely to see what it was that had caught my eye in a subliminal sort of way.

Well, I was reconfiguring Shotwell  on my Ubuntu box today and took a close look. You will be surprised at that I saw next:



 2 Naked Ghosts Rashly Assaulting A Royal. Can you believe it. I know it borders on the fantastic. I mean I know they have all of their ghostly climbing gear and all that but still. A Royal? Don't they know how dangerous that can be? They better be glad they did not try this on a cloudy, moonlit night with the wind moaning through the fronds: "Off with their heads!"

Need to know better than messing with Royals like that.

And just to be clear, this Royal is not isolated and without support, if you look closely, you will see flame red flowers from some of its relatives in the frame. Those naked ghosts must be Thrill Seekers, Daredevils if you will!

Wait! This kind of Daredevil, not that other kind.

At least they were not trying to Free Climb that Royal!

Enjoy.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on with all of these Naked Ghosts appearances lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment