Thursday, August 14, 2014

9 Piratical Naked Ghosts Attempt to Steal Hoisted Gold

Well, the naked ghost pics I managed to take today would be too upsetting to delicate sensibilities to allow me to make them public. As I result, I went back thought some of the pictures I have taken recently with a bit more care to see if there were any naked ghosts I had so far overlooked.

Luckily I noticed these previously missed naked ghosts:



 9 Piratical Naked Ghosts Attempt to Steal Hoisted Gold

I wonder where the X is in this case. Or does X mark the spot for hoisted gold the was it does for buried gold and other buried treasure? This is something I don't recall pondering before. What say you gentle reader?

This makes two sets of piratical naked ghosts now. I wonder if it relates to these islands and their history.

No comments:

Post a Comment