Friday, August 15, 2014

4 Intense Naked Ghosts Scare a Wanna Be Johnny Rat Stiff

So I pulled out of this driveway the other day and I saw this rat on the ground. I could not stop to investigate the situation at the time as I had to head out and get my son something for lunch. He is having a hard time food wise since getting braces installed. (Well, he may be playing it up some but I am sure it is bothering considering the things he loves I have seen him pass up since the installation. Hmmm, I wonder if a dentist could do such an installation as art?)

In any case, after I returned with the comestibles and they had been dutifully consumed, I went out to investigate further.

I set my trusty camera to auto time warp mode and managed to go back in time and get the picture you see here:



4 Intense Naked Ghosts Scare a Wanna Be Johnny Rat Stiff

If you look closely, you can see the virtual cold emanating from the four ghosts as they perform a ring play in an intense manner around the just stiff rodent. Ethereal whispered strains of Brown Girl entered my grey matter as I took the low angle shot.

If anyone has an alternate explanation for this situation I would be pleased to hear it. You need to come strong though if you want to overcome this photographic evidence!

No comments:

Post a Comment