Saturday, August 30, 2014

2 Naked Ghosts Taking a Shoreline Shower

So what happened was this. I was out walking about in the east late this afternoon. It was late enough so that the heat of the day was no longer upon this part of the earth but it was still hot. Because of this, I had decided on an Eastern Road route in the hopes of getting a bit of a cooling sea breeze.

There may have been some, I cannot say now. It was hot enough that I do not remember noticing.

As I came around a bend, I cut out to get closer to the water. I hoped to get some nice pics with waves and whitecaps. I do remember whitecaps. I guess there must have been some breeze.

I was trying to get some pics of the waves crashing against the shore and the water spraying into the air. I really could not get the timing right.

Luckily though, I did get one that was not too bad and even more amazing was that in the exact same photo I spotted:



2 Naked Ghosts Taking a Shoreline Shower

It really is quite something all of the "fun"these Naked Ghosts are getting up to lately.

Do you agree?

----------

Click here for your free audio recording of this post: 2 Naked Ghosts Taking a Shoreline Shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment