Sunday, August 10, 2014

21 Naked Ghosts Weave A Web Of Destruction

So I went out walking with my lovely wife this morning and all was going well. We were talking a bit but also concentrating on our walking and breathing. I had stopped once or twice already to take a picture of this or that while she forged ahead. After snapping the pic, I then picked up the pace and caught up.

As I say, all was going well as we walked toward the east and the morning sun. The good times were not to last.

I noticed a strange pattern of shining light off to the south. I slowed down as my wife once again forged ahead. Little did I know what I was getting myself into.

Carefully, I made my way across the low grass, camera in hand and already turned on hoping to get some interesting shot for the day. One thing for sure. I had not counted on:

21 Naked Ghosts Weaving A Web Of Destruction


Now, if you look carefully, you may think this is a simple spider web spun by the spider sitting so still. Getting her morning practice of "sitting beside her" in before the heat of the day really kicks in.

I urge you to look more carefully still. What you see here is far from a simple spider web glowing in the morning sunshine. No my friends, this is the fiendish result of 21 Naked Ghosts Weaving A Web Of Destruction! Take care! Do not stare at this picture for too long! Once you have seen the Naked Ghosts and  taken the time to count them and have assured yourself that there are indeed 21 of them playing their dirty game here, look away! And don't look back. It could be dangerous to your health and indeed, to your sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment