Saturday, August 9, 2014

32 Piratical Naked Ghosts Storm Fort Montagu

So I was cruising around in my FIT yesterday (by a strange coincidence I also went to FIT where I gained a BS in OE) when I decided to make a loop as I came around the bend where I used to stand up with aplomb with my head sticking out of the sunroof of Mike Robjohns' red pinto as Witchy Woman blasted.

So I cut in towards Montagu Beach and all of the fine renovations and improvements that have been put in since way back in the day and hang a left to head back west towards the old fort.

As I approached the fort, imagine my surprise and utter dismay when I saw:

32 Piratical Naked Ghosts Storm Fort Montagu

While a lone seagull pondered their folly.



Better late than never hey? Could these all be Bahamian Piratical Naked Ghosts?

I wonder if any of those PNGs could have been a Roberts from long ago? I have seen tales of Roberts and Piracy before now in various forms.


No comments:

Post a Comment