Monday, August 18, 2014

5 Trail Weary Naked Ghosts Trying To Get Out Of Dodge

Do I have some new for you!

AS I was out walking the blacktop this fine evening, I heard the sound of ghostly gun play. Ducking for cover, I made my way towards the ruckus.

I drew my trusty photo box and started shooting. I got this:




As you can see, here we have 5 Trail Weary Naked Ghosts Trying To Get Out Of Dodge. Ghostly bullets flying. I think it might have been the Ghostly Sheriff of Dodge Road trying to run them off. For all I know, they may have been roaming Dodge Road, drinking and carrying on and looking for Web Shops to do a bit of you know what-ing in.

They must have been semi-law abiding naked ghosts though as they did stop in keeping with the dictates of the round sign that you can see the back of there in the picture.

Eventually though, the bullets were flying too thick and heavy and they must have feared that they might be on the verge of becoming ghost naked ghosts and they lit out like a bat out of you know where.

No comments:

Post a Comment