Sunday, August 17, 2014

4 Naked Ghosts Study Concrete Raft Theory

I tell you what. I went out with the Wolf today and I got some nice pics where you can find here:

Sun Aug 17 2014

The thing is, a quick search did not turn up any naked ghosts lurking about anywhere. I may yet find some on closer inspection but I am not holding my breath.

I just went out a while ago and took some more pics but did not notice anything strange while out and about.

So what I did was this... I went back through some old photos and low and behold I spotted:



4 Naked Ghosts Studying Concrete Raft Theory. And practice come to think of it.

As you can see, they are very excited to learn how effective concrete rafts can be given the right set of circumstances. Notice how they use ghostly measuring equipment to determine the distances concrete rafts can float over normally dry land.

No comments:

Post a Comment