Saturday, August 23, 2014

1 Rebel Naked Ghost, Caught Short, Squatting in the Bush

Rebel as in breaking the rules, rebellion, teenage type stuff. Not the rebel from the South of the U.S.A. This is the islands.

Hopefully, this is about the most disgusting Naked Ghost photo you will ever see me post for this blog.

So I spent most of the day indoors working on one thing or another. I finished up the main part of the first draft of a short book I am working on with the working title of:

The Book Of Virgins

Also of late I have been trying to learn the little program that helps you create crossword puzzles. I am making very slow progress. I made my third crossword today as a part of my learning process.

So, feeling a little stir crazy, when this evening rolled around, I suited up and headed out with my trusty camera for a walk and photo shoot.

It was clear from the start that the breeze was picking up some. I also saw the right and left sides of a wanna be rainbow. Just a tiny little bit on each side with nothing in between.

So we have the breeze picking up from a wanna be Tropical Storm (Currently Tropical Depression Four) and a wanna be rainbow. I guess there are some things I wanna be too so all is good I suppose. What say you?

OK, so I come up near the top of this small hill and I hear some rustling and straining in the bush off to the South. I bank a right down a side street and right at the beginning down low I see this sign that says "NO DUMPING ALLOWED" - fair enough right?

So I look behind the sign in the bush and see this:




1 Rebel Naked Ghost, Caught Short, Squatting in the Bush

Things are really getting out of hand down on this little rock I call home. You think that bear family will help out a Naked Ghost? If not he better look out for poison wood and money tamarind.

No comments:

Post a Comment