Friday, August 29, 2014

7 Naked Ghosts Departing Via The Eastern Gate

No, really, they are not Ghost Riders In The Sky. Naked or not does not even come into it.

Don't you think it is closer to a clownish Pinocchio than a cloudy draw in any case?

Going further afield, around my house (and my grandfather's house) when I was growing up, the variation was along the lines of:

"Crawling up his ragged pants,
And in his ragged draws."

And along with it was often misquoted:

"The boy stood on the burning deck,
His feet were full of blisters.
The flames came up and burnt his drawers
So now he wears his sisters."

After that someone would get around to the "One dark day in the middle of the night" and so on.

OK, let's get back to it shall we?

So the other morning I was out walking around in the east, looking for interesting sights to capture on my virtual film in my digital camera.

Much to my surprise and delight, I happened to catch a glimpse of:



these 7 Naked Ghosts Departing Via The Eastern Gate.

I think they were trying to get out of Dodge before everyone woke up and spied them but honestly, they must have been Bahamian Naked Ghosts as they were too late if that was their intention.

Well, either that or they were counting on all the living folks in the area being Bahamian in their waking hours. Whatever is was, I managed to get this lovely shot of them before they faded from sight in the east.

----------

Click here to get your free audio recording of 7 Naked Ghosts Departing Via The Eastern Gate.

No comments:

Post a Comment